Friday, April 16, 2010

Break In Those Flip-Flps

I love when the weather is warm enough to be free of tight, restricting, closed-toed shoes and icky sneakers. Once I get my feet into flip-flops, there's no going back. The only thing about flip-flops that I don't look forward to is breaking them in, especially the thong part between your toes. Here is a tip to help break them in.

WARNING!!! WARNING!! WARNING!! Before you read this tip, you have to promise me that you will NOT do this in public! If you promise, you may read the below tip :)

Put on a thin pair of socks, making sure they are a little loose in the toe, then put on your flip flops. It makes a little barrier while you are getting used to the thong part of the flip flop, and eases the breaking in process. Do this for a couple of days (around the house of course), then try it without the sock to finish breaking them in. You might just save yourself a few blisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment