1. For healthy children.
2. That the only complaint I have about my Husband is that he doesn’t put the twisty tie back on the bread.
3. For the best friends a girl could ever have: Danielle, Beki, Joann, Shannon, Jaci, Carrie, and Dale.
4. That I get to work at “Stay at Home Mom.”
5. For coupons.
6. For my Crockpot.
7. That I only had to pay for a babysitter like twice in five years.
8. For candy.
9. That Caura’s Kindergarten is half day.
10. That Aubree likes to hold my hand.
11. That Saige smiles every time you smile at her.
12. That praying works and God is good!