Saturday, November 12, 2011

Nature Color Hunt

I took a section of an egg carton and colored in each of the six egg spots with a different color that could be found in nature. I gave Caura and Aubree directions to explore the yard and find something of each color and put it in the correct color spot.

This is what Caura came up with.

She loved it. Aubree, not so much.

On a side note, I had bronchitis the past week. Then I went outside to play and ran all around. Then I started wheezing so badly and could only take very short breaths. Danny then took my spot outside. When Aubree realized that I wasn't coming back out, she came inside and asked me what was wrong. I told her that I couldn't breath very well. She then went into the bathroom, filled up her bathroom cup with water, and gave it to me saying, "Drink this, it will make you feel better." I took a tiny sip. She put it next to me and said, "I put it here if you want more." Then she gave me a hug and I thanked her for taking care of me. She said, "You're welcome."

Sometimes she's a bugger, but she is also so so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment